Fully working machine (photos are from the listed unit); it comes in a repacked box, with the charger only. Has a 12-month RTB warranty with us only. Sold on the VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Battery (56Wh) holds a high 95% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). The screen works. Good condition inside and outside (have some small wears/marks on the lid/metal edges / base, etc - cosmetic only). This is a powerful workstation, expect some normal noise under load. No internal DVD drive. Service tag shows Dell warranty until 2022 (see photo 5; we're unable to transfer ownership, sometimes serviced still).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6" UltraSharp FHD, 1920x1080, Platinum Silver, 100% sRGB (Thin-Bezel display, non-touch)
- Intel Core i7-9850H 6-Cores Processor @2.60GHz (12 Threads, upto 4.6Ghz TurboBoost)
- Get through the workload faster with this high-powered processor
- 32GB RAM included (2x16GB DDR4 RAM)
- 256GB SSD (M.2, OS) + 1TB Hard Drive (2.5", Storage)
- NVIDIA Quadro T2000 Dedicated Graphics (4GB GDDR5)
- ISV Certified Professional Quality Card (great for CAD workload)
- Backlit Keypad (UK QWERTY layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless AC (Intel 9260 Dual-Band), Bluetooth
- This unit has no optical drive
- Ports: 1x Thunderbolt 3, Card reader, Headphone jack, 2x USB 3.0, HDMI, Lock slot
- Height:16.82mm; width: 357mm; depth: 235.3mm; weight: 1.78kg
Engineered to enhance your work
- Fast-track your workflow: The fast Intel Core processors, deliver the power for maximum performance, even from demanding professional software.
- Professional-grade graphics: Boost the performance of graphics applications with the professional graphics up to NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics.
- Expandable storage: Access, transfer and store large 3D, video and multimedia files quickly.
- Simple office integration: Thunderbolt type-C and HDMI ports keep you connected to everything you need.
- Dell Precision 5540 Laptop
- AC Charger (with UK plug)
EU buyer: we can swap the UK plug cable for the EU cable if needed.
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided(set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below) .
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB cover only as a part of this listing.