Working used Precision laptop, tested and works (the photos are from the listed unit). Comes with the charger. Sold on the standard 20% VAT scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero VAT). 6-month RTB cover with us. The screen looks decent, grade B+ (to be picky, very small part near the bottom edge has fainter backlighting, see photo 5-6). Inside looks okay, some wears/marks noticeable (on the trackpad/keypad/bezels, etc). The outside casing has noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/edges/base/metal edges; cosmetic wears around the ports). A powerful machine, expect some normal noise under load. Has no optical drive / no fingerprint reader. The battery holds a high 85% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 32GB RAM included (4X 8GB)
- 512GB SSD included (OS, M.2, 1x2.5" slot available)
- Intel Xeon E3-1505M V5 Quad Processor @2.80GHz (8 Threads, upto 3.7Ghz TurboBoost)
- Similar to the fastest Core i7 of its generation, additionally has more enterprise feature support
- NVIDIA Quadro M1000M dedicated Graphics (2GB GDDR5)
- ISV Certified Professional Quality Card (great for CAD workload)
- 15.6" Dell Full-HD Touch IPS, (1920x1080, glossy)
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless AC (Intel 8280 Dual-Band), Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Battery (72Wh)
- This unit has no optical drive
- Ports: Card reader, Headphone jack, USB-C (TB3); 4x USB 3.0, Ethernet, HDMI, Mini-DP, Lock slot
- Dell Precision 7510 Laptop
Dell AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU Buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable) - just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).