Note: The screen is grade B- (has some visible marks, see photos 2-3). A fully working machine (photos are from the listed unit). It comes in a repacked box, with the charger. It has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. Service tag suggests Dell UK warranty until August 2022 (see photo 4; we're unable to transfer ownership, sometimes serviced still). Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The 97Wh battery holds 65% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). Decent condition inside (some light wears on the palmrest/buttons, etc). Noticeable wears/marks on the outside casing (bump on the front right corner, on the lid/metal edges, corners, etc). These are cosmetic only, does not affect the performance. This is a powerful workstation, expect some normal noise/heat under load. No internal DVD drive.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Xeon E-2186M 6-Cores Processor @2.90GHz (12 Threads, 12MB Cache, upto 4.8Ghz TurboBoost)
- 32GB RAM (2x16GB, 2 of 4 slots used)
- 512GB SSD (M.2, OS)
- 15.6" Full HD Display (1920x1080, non touch)
- NVIDIA Quadro P3200 Dedicated Graphics Card (6GB)
- ISV Certified Professional Quality Card (great for CAD workload)
- Non backlit UK Keypad (changed from US keypad*)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless AC, Bluetooth
- This unit has no DVD drive
- Ports: 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port; 2x Thunderbolt 3 Type-C ports; Ethernet; Mini DisplayPort 1.4; HDMI; SD card reader; lock slot
- Height 0.98-1.17" (25-29.95mm); Width 14.8" (375.92 mm); Depth 9.89" (251.3mm); Weight: 5.57lbs (2.53kg)
- Dell Precision 7530 Laptop
- AC Charger (with UK plug)
EU buyer: we can swap the UK plug cable for the EU cable if needed.
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as result you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Under the margin scheme, the total listed price is inclusive of VAT - the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided(set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below) .
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB cover only as a part of this listing (our upgrades are covered by our own RTB warranty only*).
Dell Precision 7530 Mobile Workstation
Power as big as your ideas
Experience unrestrained innovation with the new thinner and lighter, premium-built Precision mobile workstations. Built with the fast Intel processors, blazing-fast memory and professional graphics, the Precision mobile family is engineered with power that rivals your own ingenuity.
Work without the work out: Designed with premium materials, the new 15" Precision 7530 is 14% smaller than previous generations.
Never slow down: Extract powerful performance from your most demanding professional applications with the fast Intel® processors.