Note: this laptop has no webcam; has US QWRTY layout (similar to the UK layout). A used laptop, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). It has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. Service tag suggests Dell warranty until 2022 (we're unable to transfer ownership, sometimes serviced still, see photo 2). Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The battery holds at least 70% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). The screen works. Good condition inside (slight signs of wear on the keyboard and trackpad from use); has two hairline cracks on the plastic bezel (cosmetic only, does not affect the lid, see photo 3). Good condition outside too (has some small wears/marks on the lid/edges, around the ports etc). These are cosmetic only, does not affect the performance. This is a powerful laptop, expect some normal noise/heat under load. No internal DVD drive. It comes in a repacked box, with the charger.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6" FHD Display 1920x1080 (Matte, non-touch)
- Intel i7-9750H@2.60GHz 6-Core Processor (12 Threads, 12MB Cache, upto 4.50Ghz TurboBoost)
- Get through the workload faster with this high-powered i7 processor
- 16GB RAM (2x8GB, DDR4, non-ECC, 2 slots available)
- 512GB SSD (M.2, OS)
- NVIDIA Quadro T2000 Dedicated Graphics Card (4GB)
- Backlit Keypad (US layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless AC, Bluetooth
- This unit has no DVD drive, no Webcam
- Ports: Headphone/microphone combo jack ¦ 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ¦ 2 x USB-C (supports Thunderbolt 3) ¦ LAN ¦ HDMI ¦ Mini DisplayPort
- Height 3 cm; Width 37.76 cm; Depth 25.13 cm; Weight: 2.52 Kg
- Dell Precision 7540 Laptop
- AC Charger (with UK plug)
EU buyer: we can swap the UK plug cable for the EU cable if needed.
VAT: This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as result you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Under the margin scheme, the total listed price is inclusive of VAT - the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided(set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below) .
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB cover only as a part of this listing.
Dell Precision 7540 Mobile Workstation:
Work without the work out: Designed with premium materials, the new 15" Precision 7540 is 14% smaller than previous generations.
Extract powerful performance from your most demanding professional applications with the fast Intel® processors.