A very good condition laptop, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the Margin VAT Scheme (we're unable to zero VAT). Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us only. Service tag suggests Dell warranty until Nov 2023 (we're unable to transfer ownership, sometimes serviced still, see photo 3). The outside casing looks decent (some small wears/marks on the edges/sides/lid, etc). The screen works. The inside of the laptop looks good. Has no DVD drive. The battery holds a high 95% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). The laptop comes with the AC charger in a repacked, secure box. A very powerful machine, expect some normal/loud noise & heat during use/heavy load (respectively).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-10875H 8-Core Processor @2.30GHz (16 Threads, up to 5.10Ghz TurboBoost; 16MB Cache)
- 15.6" 4K UHD Display (3840x2160, Matte, Non-Touch, 500 nits, 60hz)
- NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000 dedicated Graphics (8GB)
- ISV Certified Professional Quality Card (great for CAD workload, SolidWorks)
- 32GB RAM included (2x 16GB, Non-ECC; 2 slots remaining)
- 512GB SSD included (NVMe, M2)
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- WiFi, Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Large battery (95Wh)
- This unit has no DVD drive
- Ports: 2x USB 3.2, 2x USB-C 3.2 (Thunderbolt 3), HDMI, mini DisplayPort, LAN, 3.5mm combo jack, SD card slot
- Dimension: 36 cm x 24.2 cm x 2.736 cm; from 2.45kg
- Dell Precision 7550 Laptop
- AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU Buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable) - just leave a note at the checkout.
Please note: this item is traded under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided(set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB cover only as a part of this listing.