Working used Precision laptop, tested and works. Has US QWERTY keypad layout (similar to the UK layout). Sold on the standard VAT scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero VAT). Has 6-month RTB cover with us. The screen works. The inside looks okay, some wears/marks (on the palmrest/bezels/plastics, etc). The outside casing has some wears/marks (on the lid/edges/base; noticeable wears around the ports/edges). A powerful machine, expect some normal noise under load. Has no optical drive / no fingerprint reader. The battery holds a high 90% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only, replacement available online). The laptop comes with the charger only (compatible 240W charger, non-OEM).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 256GB SSD
- Intel Core i7-6820HQ Quad Processor @2.70GHz (8 Threads, 4 Cores, 8MB cache, upto 3.6Ghz TurboBoost)
- NVIDIA Quadro M3000M dedicated Graphics (4GB GDDR5)
- ISV Certified Professional Quality Card (great for CAD workload)
- 17.3" Dell Full-HD IPS Display (1920x1080, Anti-Glare, LED-backlit)
- 16GB RAM (2x8GB DDR4 RAM, 2x slots unused)
- A large amount of RAM helps to keep you demanding apps loaded.
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (US layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless AC (Intel 8280 Dual-Band), Ethernet, Bluetooth, TPM 1.2
- Large battery (91Wh)
- This unit has no optical drive
- Ports: Card reader, Headphone jack, USB-C; 4x USB 3.0, Ethernet, HDMI, Mini-DP, Lock slot
- Dell Precision 7710 Laptop
- AC Charger (with the UK plug cable, compatible, non-OEM charger)
- EU Buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable) - just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival. Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided(set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).