Note: the screen works, in a grade C condition (has some uneven backlighting on the bottom: visibly blue tint; small bright mark, see photos 2-3). A working used laptop, tested and works (photos are of the actual unit). Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (EU buyers cannot claim the VAT back). Has 6-month RTB cover with us. The outside casing has some very noticeable wears/marks (on the edges/lid/base/around the ports; some paint wears on the outside casing; etc). The inside looks okay (noticeable wears/marks on the keypad/trackpad from use, visibly shiny from wears). These are cosmetic only, does not affect the performance. The lid stays securely, to be picky, it makes a slight noise when opening/closing. The 91Wh battery holds an acceptable 70% capacity (swappable). 1x USB C port model. The laptop comes with the charger in a secure, repacked box with the 240W AC Charger.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-6820HQ Quad Processor @2.70GHz (8 Threads, 4 Cores, upto 3.60Ghz TurboBoost)
- NVIDIA Quadro M3000M dedicated Graphics (4GB GDDR5)
- ISV Certified Professional Quality Card (great for CAD workload)
- 17.3" Dell Full-HD IPS Display (1920x1080, Matte, LED-backlit)
- 32GB RAM (2x16GB DDR4 RAM, 2x slots unused)
- 512GB SSD (M.2)
- A large amount of RAM helps to keep you demanding apps loaded.
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless, Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Large battery (91Wh)
- This unit has no optical drive
- Ports: Card reader, Headphone jack; 4x USB 3.0, 1x USB C, Ethernet, HDMI, Mini-DP, Lock slot
- Dell Precision 7710 Laptop
- Dell 240W AC Charger (with the UK kettle to plug cable)
- EU Buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable) - just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided(set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).