A used workstation laptop, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the standard VAT scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero VAT). Has 6-month RTB cover with us. The screen works. The inside looks okay (visible wear on the palmrest/bezels/plastics, etc). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (has two noticeable dents on the hinges, see photo 3-4, cosmetic only & does not affect the lid; some wears on the lid/edges/base/ports etc). These are cosmetic only and do not affect the performance of the device. A powerful machine, expect some normal noise under load. Has no DVD drive. The battery holds 70% of the original capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). This model has USB-C. The laptop comes with a 240W Dell charger in a repacked secure box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 17.3" Dell Full-HD IPS Display (1920x1080, Matte, LED-backlit) Non touch
- Intel Core i7-6820HQ Quad Processor @2.70GHz (8 Threads, upto 3.6Ghz TurboBoost)
- 1TB SSD included (OS)
- NVIDIA Quadro P3000 dedicated Graphics (6GB GDDR5)
- ISV Certified Professional Quality Card (great for CAD workload)
- 32GB RAM included (2x16GB DDR4 RAM, 2x slots unused)
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Home
- Wireless AC (Intel Dual-Band), Ethernet, Bluetooth, TPM 1.2
- Large battery (91Wh)
- This unit has no DVD drive, No touch ID
- Ports: Card reader, 3.5mm combo jack, 4x USB 3; USB-C; Ethernet, HDMI, Mini-DP, Lock slot
- Dell Precision 7720 Laptop
- AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU Buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable) - just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided(set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).