Note: has US keypad layout (similar to the UK layout). A used workstation laptop, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. The screen works. The inside shows some wears/marks (trackpad/palmrest is visibly shiny from use; there are some wears/marks on the palmrest/bezels/plastics, etc, normal signs of use). The outside has some noticeable wears/marks (mainly on the lid; on the /edges/base/corners). These are cosmetic only and do not affect the performance of the device. The battery holds a high 80% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). The laptop comes with a charger in a repacked, secure box. A powerful machine, expect some normal noise under load. The unit has no DVD drive.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-7920HQ Quad Core processor @3.10Ghz (TurboBoost to 4.10Ghz, 8 Threads, 8MB Cache)
- 16GB RAM included (2x8GB; 2 of 4 slots used)
- NVIDIA Quadro P4000 dedicated Graphics (8GB GDDR5)
- ISV Certified Professional Quality Card (great for CAD workload)
- 512GB SSD included
- Empty 2.5" Bay inside and M.2 slot for expandable storage
- 17.3" Full-HD IPS Display (1920x1080, Anti-Glare, LED-backlit, non-touch)
- Backlit Keypad (US Layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless AC (Intel Dual-Band), Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Inside battery
- This unit has no optical drive
- Ports: Card reader, Headphone jack, 1x USB-C; 4x USB 3.0, Ethernet, HDMI, Mini-DP, Lock slot
- Dell Precision 7720 Laptop
- AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU Buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable) - just leave a note at the checkout.
Please note: this item is traded under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided(set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB cover only as a part of this listing.