A good condition used workstation laptop, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (EU buyers: we cannot zero VAT). It has 6-month RTB warranty with us. The screen works, grade B condition (small mark visible, see photo 5). The keyboard repainted (its backlighting is fainter as result, sold as non-backlit). The inside looks okay (some small marks on the bezels/palmrest, the trackpad is visibly shiny from use, etc). The outside casing has some small wears/marks (on the lid/edges/base; wears/marks around the ports/corners/edges to be picky; cosmetic only). A powerful machine, expect some normal noise under load. Has no DVD drive. The battery holds a lower 50% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only, replaceable, work best on AC). Comes with the AC charger in a repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 17.3" Full-HD IPS Display (1920x1080, Anti-Glare, LED-backlit, non-touch)
- 6GB NVIDIA Quadro P3200 Discrete Graphics
- High end graphics, great for CAD/Design (supports SolidWorks 2020)
- 512GB SSD included (Expandable storage is possible)
- 16GB RAM included (2 of 4 slots used, 2x8GB)
- Intel Core i5-8400H Quad Core processor @2.50Ghz (TurboBoost to 4.20Ghz, 8 Threads, 8MB Cache)
- Real-world performance should be comparable/better than the Core i7-7700HQ
- Non-backlit Keypad (repainted to UK Layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless, Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Internal battery
- This unit has no DVD drive
- Ports: Card reader, Headphone jack, 2x USB-C; 3x USB 3.0, Ethernet, HDMI, Mini-DP, Lock slot
- Dimension: 41.42 cm x 27.37 cm x 3.03 cm; from approx 3.2kg
- Dell Precision 7730 Laptop
- AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU Buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable) - just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided(set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB cover only as a part of this listing.