A good condition used Dell Precision laptop, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has 6-month RTB cover with us only. The service tag shows Dell UK warranty until 2023 (see photo 5; we're unable to transfer ownership, sometimes serviced still). The screen works. The inside looks good, some wears/marks (on the palmrest/bezels/plastics, etc). The outside casing also looks okay; has some wears/marks (on the lid/edges/base; some wears/marks around the corners/edges). A powerful machine, expect some normal noise under load. Has no optical drive. The battery holds a high 80% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only, replacement available online). The laptop comes with the AC charger only. The listed unit has a matte black finish.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-9850H 6-Core Processor @2.60GHz (12 Threads, upto 4.6Ghz TurboBoost)
- NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000 dedicated Graphics (6GB)
- ISV Certified Professional Quality Card (great for CAD workload)
- 17.3" Full-HD IPS Display (1920x1080, Anti-Glare, LED-backlit)
- 16GB RAM (2x 8GB)
- A large amount of RAM helps to keep you demanding apps loaded.
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK Keypad)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless, Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Large battery (97Wh)
- This unit has no optical drive
- Ports: 3x USB 3.1, 1x HDMI, 1x mini-DP, 2x Thunderbolt 3, 1x Ethernet
- Dell Precision 7740 Laptop
- AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU Buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable) - just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided(set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB cover only as a part of this listing.
Dell Precision 7740: Work beyond barriers
Put performance where you need it most. This 17" mobile workstation features the fast Intel Core processors, next-gen graphics and more.
View your projects with complete clarity with a large 17.3" display.
Take work with you:
Designed with premium materials and starting at just 3.08 kg (6.79 lbs), the 17" Precision 7740 is the thinnest and lightest mobile workstation in its class.
Works hard: An improved cooling system with dual fans improves airflow and keeps your system cool under heavy workloads.
With single-cable docking and Thunderbolt™ 3 connectivity, large file transfers are quick and easy, so your productivity remains high.