Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: Fast workstation laptop. It has 6-month warranty with us (RTB). UK VAT Seller. The screen works, grade B (a very noticeable surface, and a small mark visible, see photo 4-5). Outside casing looks good, has some wears/small marks(e.g. on the lid/edges/corners; some edge paint wore off, etc). Inside looks okay (some noticeable wears on the keypad/palmrest/trackpad, etc). These are cosmetic only, does not affect performance. 97Wh battery holds 84% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). DVD ROM drive. This unit does not have fingerprint reader. Runs quiet normally; expect some normal noise under load. Comes in repacked box, with charger.
- Dell 17.3" Full-HD (1920x1080), Wide View, Anti-Glare, LED-backlit Panel
- High-Res monitor helps you to get more done.
- Intel Core i7-3740QM Quad Processor (2.70GHz, 6MB cache, Quad Core)
- Zip through the workload faster, with this 8 threaded Core i7 processor.
- 240GB Solid State Drive included (2.5" SSD, OS)
- If you need more storage, there is 1x mSATA expansion options
- 16GB RAM (2 of 4 slots used, 1333Mhz DDR3)
- A gigantic amount of RAM helps to keep you demanding apps loaded.
- 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA Quadro K3000M Professional Graphics
- ISV Certified Professional Quality Card (great for CAD workload)
- QWERTY Keypad (UK Keypad Layout, backlit)
- Running Windows 10 (Clean install, with the Fall Creator Update)
- Wireless (N), Ethernet, no Bluetooth
- DVD-ROM Drive
- Primary battery
- Ports: Express Card 54mm, 2xUSB 3.0 / 3.1 Gen1, 2xUSB 2.0, 1x eSATA, VGA, HDMI, DisplayPort, Kensington Lock, Docking Station Port, Audio Connections: 1x mic, 1x headphones, Card Reader
- Dell M6700 Laptop
- Dell AC Charger
- EU buyer: If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable), just leave a note at the checkout.
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).