A fast used laptop, tested & works (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (EU buyer: we're unable to zero VAT). Has a 6-month warranty (RTB) with us. The screen works, grade B condition (small bright mark/mark visible, see photo 5). The outside casing has some noticeable cosmetic wears/small bumps (noticeable bump on the front edge, see photo 6; wears/marks on the lid/edges/base; small cosmetic marks on the rear/grill; some paint has worn off). These are cosmetic only. Inside has some noticeable wears/marks, visibly shiny (on the keypad / palmrest/ trackpad, bezel, etc). The battery holds a lower 65% capacity (estimation only by HWMonitor). Powerful laptop, expect some normal/noticeable heat/noise under load. It comes in a repacked box, with a charger (compatible).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- NVIDIA Quadro K4100M Professional Graphics (4GB GDDR5)
- ISV Certified Professional Quality Card (great for CAD workload)
- Intel Core i7-4810MQ Quad-Core Processor (2.80GHz, 6MB cache)
- Get through the workload faster
- Dell 17.3" 1920x1080 Full-HD Display, Wide View, Anti-Glare, LED-backlit
- High-Res monitor helps you to get more done.
- 16GB RAM included
- SOLIDWORKS: suitable for assembly size of around 500MB
- 480GB SSD
- If you need more storage, there are more expansion options
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK Keypad Layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless, Ethernet, Bluetooth
- DVD-RW Drive, Battery
- Ports: Express Card 54mm, 1xUSB 2.0, 4xUSB 3.0 / 3.1 Gen1, VGA, HDMI, DisplayPort, Kensington Lock, eSata, Docking Station Port, Audio jack, Contact Smart Card (not contactless), Card Reader: 1 x 9-in-1-card reader
- Dell M6800 Laptop
- 240W AC Charger (Compatible, Non-OEM, with the UK plug cable)
- EU Buyer? (If you'd like for us to swap in the EU plug cable, just leave a note at checkout).
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details").
More Product info:
Precision M6800 Workstation
Innovative, durable design:
Fast Processors: No task is too big. It delivers more processing capabilities with high-performance with upto Intel® Core™ i7 processor.
High-performance graphics: Responsive Nvidia™ graphics options help to keep pace with demanding 3D rendering and other graphics-intensive tasks.
Ready to use out of the box: Windows 10 Professional OS, with up to date drivers - it's a no-fuss system. Great for CAM / CAD (e.g. AutoDesk, SolidWorks 2016, 2017, 2018), engineering workload, data workload, photographers, and start-ups / new hires.
Four USB 3.0 ports: Transfer files quickly with the speed of USB 3.0.
Strong materials: Your Precision Workstation has an aluminium and magnesium alloy chassis that has been subjected to MIL-STD 810G testing to ensure durability.
Waves MaxxAudio Pro: Raise the sound quality of audio files played on your Workstation’s speakers or your headphones with this suite of audio tools.
Easy Eject Drive Bay: Quickly remove your hard drive and swap it with another or store it separately for security reasons with the tool-free, easy eject primary drive bay.
From cyber threats to accidental system loss, the Precision M6800 gives you confidence that your critical data is protected by the latest technologies.
Dell Data Protection | Security Tools enables multifactor, single sign-on (SSO) and preboot authentication along with integrated management with your encryption policies.
A FIPS 140-2-certified TPM is available for secure credential storage, and Dell ControlVault adds another layer of hardware security by isolating user passwords and credentials on a separately controlled hardware chip.
Longer battery life: Quiet-running dual fans — one for the CPU and one for the GPU — help increase component longevity and extend battery life.
Fast Response Free Fall Sensor: designed to sense a drop from five inches or higher and park the reading head on your hard drive to help prevent damage to the drive and your data.
ISV Certification: Your Precision mobile Workstation has been certified by leading software manufacturers for seamless performance in demanding professional software.