Spec (of the listed unit):
Intel Core i7-4810MQ Quad Core Processor (2.80GHz, 6MB cache)
- Zip through the workload faster, with upto 3.6Ghz TurboBoost.
- Dell 17.3" 1920x1080 Full-HD Display, Wide View, Anti-Glare, LED-backlit
- High-Res monitor helps you to get more done.
- 16GB RAM included
- SOLIDWORKS: suitable for assembly size of around 500MB
- 256GB SSD (OS, SSD) + 1x 750GB Hard Drive (Storage, HDD)
- If you need more storage, there is more expansion options
- NVIDIA Quadro K3100M Professional Graphics (4GB GDDR5)
- ISV Certified Professional Quality Card (great for CAD workload)
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK Keypad Layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless, Ethernet, No Bluetooth
- DVD-RW Drive
- Ports: Express Card 54mm, 1xUSB 2.0, 4xUSB 3.0 / 3.1 Gen1, VGA, HDMI, DisplayPort, Kensington Lock, eSata, Docking Station Port, Audio Connections: 1x mic, 1x headphones, Contact Smart Card (not contactless), Card Reader: 1 x 9-in-1-card reader
A highly powerful 17" Workstation:
Mobile productivity and smart design unite in the Dell Precision M6800, featuring up to Windows 10 Pro, a 17.3" screen and
top-notch power & storage; plus heavy-duty processing, and graphics performance.
- Fast Core i7 processors: No task is too big. It delivers more processing capabilities with high-performance Intel® Core™ i7 processor.
- High-performance graphics: Responsive Nvidia™ graphics options helps to keep pace with demanding 3D rendering and other graphics-intensive tasks.
- Ready to use out of box. Windows 10 Professional OS, with up to date drivers - it's a no fuss system. Great for CAM / CAD (e.g. AutoDesk, SolidWorks 2016, 2017, 2018), engineering workload, data workload, photographers, and start-ups / new hires.
- Dell M6800 Laptop
- Compatible 240W AC Charger (Non-OEM) (with the UK plug cable)
- EU Buyer? (If you'd like for us to swap in the EU plug cable, just leave a note at checkout).
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
More Product info:
Innovative, durable design
Transfer files quickly with the speed of USB 3.0.
Your Precision Workstation has an aluminum and magnesium alloy chassis that has been subjected to MIL-STD 810G testing to ensure durability.
Waves MaxxAudio Pro: Raise the sound quality of audio files played on your Workstation’s speakers or your headphones with this suite of audio tools.
Quickly remove your hard drive and swap it with another or store it separately for security reasons with the tool-free, easy eject primary drive bay.
From cyber threats to accidental system loss, the Precision M6800 gives you confidence that your critical data is protected by the latest technologies.
- Dell Data Protection | Security Tools enables multifactor, single sign-on (SSO) and preboot authentication along with integrated management with your encryption policies.
- A FIPS 140-2-certified TPM is available for secure credential storage, and Dell ControlVault adds another layer of hardware security by isolating user passwords and credentials on a separately controlled hardware chip.
Longer battery life
Quiet-running dual fans — one for the CPU and one for the GPU — help increase component longevity and extend battery life.
Dell Fast Response Free Fall Sensor
Dell Fast Response Free Fall Sensor is designed to sense a drop from five inches or higher and park the reading head on your hard drive to help prevent damage to the drive and your data.