A fast used high-end workstation (the 8 photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the standard VAT scheme. 6-month warranty (RTB) with us. The screen looks decent. The outside casing has some visible cosmetic wears/ marks (visible wears/marks on the lid /edges/sides/base, these are cosmetic only). Inside: the palmrest / trackpad have some visible wears; keypad has some wears. The 97Wh battery holds 92% capacity (estimation only by HWMonitor, replacement battery are available widely online). Powerful laptop, expect some normal/loud noise under usage/load respectively. Comes in a secure, repacked box, with charger.
- Fast Core i7 processors: No task is too big. It delivers no-holds-barred processing capabilities with high-performance Quad Intel® Core™ i7 processor.
- High-performance graphics: Responsive NVIDIA™ graphics options helps to keep pace with demanding 3D rendering and other graphics-intensive tasks.
- Ready to use out of box. Windows 10 Professional OS, with upto-date drivers - it's a no fuss system.
- Great for CAM / CAD (e.g. AutoDesk, SolidWorks 2016, 2017, 2018), engineering workload, data workload, photographers, and start-ups / new hires.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 480GB SSD included (2.5" SSD, OS) & 1x mSATA slot available
- If you need more storage, there is more expansion options
- Dell 17.3" Full-HD (1920x1080), Wide View, Anti-Glare, LED-backlit Panel
- High-Res monitor helps you to get more done.
- 16GB RAM included (2x8GB, large amount of RAM helps to keep you demanding apps loaded)
- SOLIDWORKS: suitable for assembly size from 500MB to 1.25GB
- 4GB GDDR5 NVIDIA Quadro K4100M Professional Graphics
- ISV Certified Professional Quality Card (great for CAD workload)
- Intel Core i7-4800MQ Quad Processor (2.70GHz, 6MB cache, Quad Core, upto 3.7Ghz TurboBoost)
- Zip through the workload faster, with this 8 threaded Core i7 processor.
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK Keypad Layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless (N 6300), Ethernet, No Bluetooth
- DVD-RW Drive
- 97Wh Primary battery
- Ports: Express Card 54mm, 1xUSB 2.0, 4xUSB 3.0 / 3.1 Gen1, VGA, HDMI, DisplayPort, Kensington Lock, eSata, Docking Station Port, Audio Connections: 1x mic, 1x headphones, Contact Smart Card (not contactless), Card Reader: 1 x 9-in-1-card reader
- Dell M6800 Laptop
- Dell AC Charger (with UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable to be included (instead of the UK plug cable), just leave a note at checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).