A working used laptop (the photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us only. The outside casing looks okay (some heavy wears/marks on the left side & front palmrest edge; see the photo 3-5; some wears/marks on the lid / edges/ base, etc). The inside has some noticeable wears/marks (on the palmrest and trackpad are noticeably shinny; cosmetic only). The screen works. The battery holds a high 78% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). This unit has no optical drive, no fingerprint reader, no WWAN. The webcam is on the bottom of the bezel. Comes with charger, in repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 1920x1080 Full-HD IPS 13.3" Screen (thin bezel, non touch)
- Intel Core i7-6560U Processor (2.2Ghz, TurboBoost upto 3.2Ghz)
- 256GB SSD (M.2)
- 8GB RAM
- UK Backlit Keypad
- Running Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Connectivity: Wireless, Bluetooth
- Webcam (bottom placement)
- Ports: 2 x USB 3.0 (1x with PowerShare); Card reader; Audio Combo Jack, Nobel Lock slot, Thunderbolt™ 3, 3.5mm audio jack
- Weight: from about 1.29kg
this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase) - where the total listed price is inclusive of VAT, though the invoice will only display a total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed in accordance with the HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme requirement.
What is included:
- Dell XPS 13 Laptop & Charger (UK)
- EU buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable), just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).