Note: grade C unit, as the battery has a low 40% of the original capacity remaining (Checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). A working used laptop (the photos are from the listed unit), tested and works. It has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. It's sold on the StandardVAT scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero VAT). The webcam placement is below the screen. Inside looks good (keypad/trackpad has slight wears/signs of some use). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (an imperfection on the rear left corner - slightly pressed down, also a hairline crack too, see photos 5-8, cosmetic only). The screen works. A powerful laptop in a thin design, one should expect some noise under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 13.3" Touchscreen QHD+ LCD IPS Touchscreen Display (3200 x 1800)
- Intel Core i7-7500U processor @ 2.70GHz (4 Threads, 4MB cache, TurboBoost up to 3.50Ghz)
- 8GB RAM included (DDR3, Soldered on)
- Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 256GB SSD
- Backlit Keypad
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: Wireless, Bluetooth, 3 in 1 SD
- Battery inside, Webcam, No Optical Drive
- Ports: 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 3.0 Power delivery, 1x USB Type C/Thunderbolt, Headphone/Mic combo
- Dimension: 30.416 cm x 20.025 cm x 1.535 cm
- Internal Battery
Included in this listing
- Dell XPS 13 9360 QHD Laptop
- AC Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout - we can swap the UK plug cable for an EU plug cable (may delay the shipping by 1 day).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).