Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: An overall okay condition used XPS laptop (photos are from the listed unit), tested and works. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. Sold on the margin VAT scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Note: it has bottom bezel webcam placement. Inside looks good (keypad/trackpad has some wears). The outside casing has some noticeable wears: a small bump the lid; some wears/marks on the metal edges/corners/left rear corner (cosmetic only). The screen looks good, grade B+ (2x small marks visible when the screen is on; some light surface marks when the screen is off, see photo 2). The battery holds a high 95% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). A powerful laptop in a thin design, expect the normal noise under load. It does not have any legacy USB 3 port (You'll need a USB-C to USB3 adapter, 1x included). It comes with the charger, in a repacked box.
Available: Dell XPS 13 (9370) Notebook - (512GB SSD, 16GB RAM, Core i7-8550U, 4K Touch, Silver Machined Aluminum)
Erasing borders, starting with the display.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-8550U Processor (1.8Ghz, 8MB Cache, 8 Threads, 4 Cores)
- Responsive Quad Core i7, very fast Turbo Boost speed.
- 13.3" 3840 x 2160 InfinityEdge Display 13.3" Screen (Ultra-thin bezel, Touch, glossy)
- 512GB SSD (M.2)
- 16GB RAM (non-upgradable)
- Backlit keyboard (QWERTY, UK layout) with multitouch trackpad
- No internal DVD drive (sold separately online, if needed)
- Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Connectivity: Killer 1435 Wireless (ac/n/a), Bluetooth
- Ports: 2x USB-C 3.1 Thunderbolt™ 3; 1x USB-C 3.1; 1x micro-card reader; 1x headset jack; 1x Noble lock slot
- 52Wh Battery
- Weight: from about 1.21kg
This XPS 13 has bottom bezel webcam placement.It does not have the legacy USB 3 port (1x USB-C to USB3 adapter is included, 3rd party).We do not guarantee the battery will reach the manufacturer's estimate, as it varies significantly with settings, usage & other factors.
- Dell XPS 13 Laptop
- 45W AC Charger (UK)
- 1x USB C to USB 3 adapter
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).