A great condition used working laptop. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The screen looks good. The inside looks good (some wears on the trackpad/palmrest, etc). Sold on the VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The 97Wh battery holds a high 90% capacity (estimation only by HWMonitor). The outside casing looks decent (some visible wears/marks on the metal edges/casing, see photo 5-7, etc). This is a powerful laptop, expect some normal noise under load. Comes in a repacked box, with the charger only. No internal DVD drive.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6" Full HD IPS Display (1920x1080), matte, non-touch)
- Intel Core i5-9750H 6-Core Processor @2.60 GHz (6 cores, 12 Threads, upto 4.50Ghz TurboBoost)
- Fast processor to help you get more work done
- 512GB SSD (M.2)
- 16GB RAM included (2x8GB)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics (4GB GDDR5)
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Wireless, Bluetooth
- This unit has no optical drive, no FP reader, no Ethernet (adapter sold separately)
- Ports: 1x Thunderbolt 3, Card reader, Headphone jack, 2x USB 3.0, HDMI, Lock slot
- Dell XPS 15 Laptop
AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer: we can swap the UK plug cable for the EU cable if needed.
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us first). If the initial remote support highlights the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid/drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).