A great condition used laptop, tested and works (the photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The service tag indicates late 2021 warranty with Dell (see photo 5, we're unable to transfer the ownership, sometimes still serviced**). The inside looks presentable (there may be some wears but overall we have not noticed much). The screen looks good. The outside casing looks is in a good condition (some small wears/marks on the lid/edges/base, etc). The 85Wh battery holds 95% capacity (estimation only by HWMonitor). This really is a powerful laptop in a compact, expect some normal/noticeable noise during use/ under load (respectively). Comes in a repacked box, with the charger and a USB A/HDMI to USB C official Dell adapter. No internal DVD drive.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6" FHD+ Display (1920x1200, 16:10 ratio, thin bezel, matte, non-touch)
- Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor @2.60 GHz (6 cores, 12 Threads, up to 5.00Ghz TurboBoost)
- Fast processor to help you get more work done
- 1TB SSD (M.2 NVMe)
- 16GB RAM (2x8GB)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650Ti Graphics (4GB VRAM)
- Backlit Keypad (UK QWERTY layout)
- Webcam, Internal battery
- Running Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Wireless 6, Bluetooth
- This unit has no optical drive, no FP reader, no Ethernet (USB to ethernet adapters sold separately)
- Ports: 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 type C for display, 2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 type C for thunderbolt 3, 3.5mm combo jack, SD card slot
- Specifications: 18 x 344 x 230.1 mm; 2.05 Kg
- Dell XPS 15 9500 Laptop
- Dell USB Type C to USB Type A/HDMI adapter
AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer: we can swap the UK plug cable for the EU cable if needed.
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us first). If the initial remote support highlights the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid/drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB cover only as a part of this listing.