A great condition used Dell laptop (photos are from the listed unit). Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. The service tag suggests Dell UK warranty until June 2022 (we're unable to transfer the ownership, sometimes still be serviced, see photo 2). Sold on the VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The screen works. The inside looks decent (some signs of use on the keyboard, palmrest, trackpad; overall looks good though). The outside looks good (some cosmetic wears on the metal edges: around the ports, on the lid, base; not too noticeable, do see the photos). The battery holds 90% of the original capacity (estimation only by HWMonitor). This is a powerful laptop with NVIDIA Graphics, expect some normal noise under load. Comes in a repacked box, with the charger only. No internal DVD drive. Note: webcam placement is below the screen.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6" Full HD IPS Display (1920x1080), matte, non touch
- Intel Core i7-8750H 6 Core Processor @2.20 GHz (6 cores, 12 Threads, upto 4.10Ghz TurboBoost) 9MB Cache
- 512GB SSD (M.2)
- 16GB RAM included (2x8GB)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti Graphics (4GB GDDR5)
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Webcam (bottom bezel placement)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless AC,Bluetooth
- This unit has no optical drive, no FP reader, no Ethernet (USB adapters sold separately)
- Ports: 1x Thunderbolt 3, SD Card reader, Headphone jack, 2x USB 3.0, HDMI, Lock slot
- Dell XPS 15 Laptop
AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer: we can swap the UK plug cable for the EU cable if needed.
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us first). If the initial remote support highlights the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB cover only as a part of this listing.