A used working laptop (photos are from the listed unit). Overall, in a poorer cosmetic condition. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us only. The screen works, grade C condition (small mark visible when the screen is on; some additional surface marks are visible when the screen is off, see photos 4-5). The keypad has heavy wears/marks (inc a mark on the right shift button, see photos 2-3). Sold on the VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The 97Wh battery holds a high 95% capacity (estimation only by HWMonitor). Inside has signs of heavy wears (on the palmrest, trackpad, bezel. The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks on the rubberised edge / metal edges & the corners (see photo 6); visible wears/scratches on the base, etc. 2x screws missing on the base (the base cover stays in place securely). This is a powerful laptop, expect some normal noise under load. Comes in a repacked box, with the charger only. No internal DVD drive.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6" Full HD IPS Display (1920x1080), matte, non touch)
- Intel Core i5-8300H Quad Core Processor @2.30 GHz (4 cores, 8 Threads, upto 4.00Ghz TurboBoost)
- The real world performance is similar to / faster than the Core i7-7700HQ
- 512GB SSD (M.2)
- 16GB RAM included (2x8GB)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Graphics (4GB GDDR5)
- Backlit Keypad (UK QWERTY layout)
- Webcam (bottom bezel placement)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless AC,Bluetooth 5.0
- This unit has no optical drive, no FP reader, no Ethernet (USB adapter sold separately)
- Ports: 1x Thunderbolt 3, Card reader, Headphone jack, 2x USB 3.0, HDMI, Lock slot
- Dell XPS 15 Laptop
AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer: we can swap the UK plug cable for the EU cable if needed.
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us first). If the initial remote support highlights the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB cover only as a part of this listing.