An excellent condition, lightly used laptop (photos are from the listed unit), tested by our technicians. Pre-setup with a fresh Windows install. Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. The service tag suggests Dell UK warranty until May 2022 (we're unable to transfer the ownership, sometimes still be serviced). Sold on the Standard VAT scheme (20%). The screen is vibrant and looks great. The inside and outside look good too (we've not noticed much wear/mark). The 95Wh battery holds 95% charge (estimated by HWMonitor). Powerful laptop in a thin and light design, one should expect some heat and noise under load. It comes with the charger & a Dell USBC to USB/HDMI adapter (original box has some marks).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i9-10885H 8-Core Processor @2.60 GHz (Boost to 5.30 GHz, 16 Threads)
- Faster than the Core i7 of the same generation
- Dell 17" 4K Ultra HD 3840x2400 Display (Glass, touchscreen)
- 1TB SSD included
- 16GB RAM included
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Max-Q with 6GB VRAM
- UK Keypad (Backlit)
- Running Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Killer WiFi 6, Bluetooth
- No DVD Drive
- Internal battery
- Fingerprint reader, Webcam
- Ports: 4x Thunderbolt 3, 3.5mm combo jack, SD card slot
- Width: 374.45 mm, 248.05 mm, 19.5 mm (LxWxH); from 2.5kg
- Dell XPS 17 4K Laptop
- 130W Type C AC Charger (with UK plug) & Dell original USB/HDMI adapter
- EU buyer: leave a note at the checkout if you'd like a EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data. This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s)
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our 6-month cover only as a part of this listing.