A good condition used high-end laptop. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). On the outside casing has some wears/marks (some wear on the left rear corner, see photo 3; wears on the side/edges, etc). Good condition inside (some light wears on the palmrest / around the keypad). The screen looks good. It has a 12-month warranty with us only. May have remaining manufacturer's warranty** (Serial number indicates Fujitsu's warranty until 2024 - which should be considered as a bonus only and not a part of the listing, see photo 6). The battery has a high 95% capacity (HWMonitor estimation only, actual capacity may vary). Very powerful, expect some normal noise, weighs in at 3.5Kg (this is not a thin & light ultraportable). Pre-setup and read to use. It comes with the charger only, in a repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- NVIDIA® Quadro® P5200 16GB GDDR5 (Professional ISV graphics card)
- 64GB RAM included (16GB x 4)
- Intel Core i7-8850H 6-Core Processor @ 2.60Ghz (TurboBoosts upto 4.30Ghz, 12 Threads).
- 17.3" (1920x1080) FHD Display (Matte, LED-backlit, non-touch)
- 256GB SSD (OS) + 500GB HDD (storage, free upgrade to 750GB HDD available on request)
- Non-Backlit Keyboard (UK QWERTY)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
- Ports: 3x USB 3.0; 2x USB-C; Audio Jack; 1x VGA; 1x DisplayPort; 1x Ethernet; 1x Card Reader
- Other: Webcam with mic, battery*; no fingerprint reader
- Connectivity: Intel Dual-Band 9560 AC; Bluetooth®, No WWAN card
- Dimension: 418.0 x 288.0 x 33.0 mm w/o rubber mm, starting at 3.5 kg
- Made in Germany
Ever wished your laptop could go the distance, even into the future?
- The FUJITSU CELSIUS H980 17.3-inch mobile workstation pushes the limits in terms of security, graphics capabilities, storage and connectivity.
- Do your post-productions in the field, create astounding designs and visualize them in a fully immersive, real-time VR environment.
- Fujitsu H980 serves a comparable product segment to the Dell Precision 7730 / HP ZBook 17 G5 / Lenovo ThinkPad P72 (Lenovo holds a majority stake in Fujitsu's PC product line)
- Fujitsu H980 laptop
- 330W AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include an EU plug cable, instead of the UK cable, just leave a note at checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 12-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Fujitsu laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 12-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing. The battery tends to not be covered by the manufacturer.
A review (of a lower spec configuration unit) of the Fujitsu H980 is available on NotebookCheck review site.