Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: A used premium laptop, tested and works. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The screen looks good. The outside casing has some visible wear (a noticeable marks on the rear left corner, see photo 6; some wears on the edges/base, etc, these are cosmetic only, does not affect the performance). The inside has some marks (noticeable wears on the trackpad; small wears on the palmrest, etc). Comes with charger, in a repacked box.
Available here: HP 17 Laptop
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Bang & Olufsen audio
- 17.3" HP FullHD IPS 1920 x 1080 LED backlit Display Anti-glare - some bright marks on dark background)
- Dedicated 4GB NVIDIA GeForce 960M (& Intel HD)
- 128GB SSD (OS) & 1TB Hard drive (Storage)
- Intel Core i7-6700HQ @ 2.60 GHz (8 threads, 4 cores, upto 3.5 Ghz TurboBoost, 6 MB cache)
- Powerful processor helps you to get work done.
- Backlit QWERTY keypad
- Full-size island-style backlit with numeric keypad; HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support
- 8GB RAM
- Webcam with dual array digital microphones
- DVD Drive
- UK Backlit keyboard with integrated numeric keypad
- OS: Running Windows 10
- Webcam: HP TrueVision HD Webcam (integrated dual array digital microphone)
- Networking: Ethernet (10/100/1000), AC Wireless & Bluetooth
- Dimension: 41.5 x 28.13 x 3.03 cm & 2.85kg (approx)
- Ports: HDMI, Ethernet, 2 x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2, multi-format SD card reader, headphone/mic combo
- HP 17 Laptop
- AC charger (120W power adapter & 3-pin UK power cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable instead
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
Please note: this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.