Item Condition:A working used condition laptop (the photos are from the listed unit); a charger is included, in repacked, secure box. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 3-month warranty with us. The serial number suggests HP UK Warranty until 2022 (see photo 6). The Inside looks okay (some wear on the keyboard/trackpad from use; cosmetic only). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (noticeable wears/marks on the lid, less so on the edges/base cosmetic only; some paint wears visible). The battery holds a great 95% charge (HP app estimation only). The screen works. The power button works, sometimes needs to be pressed firmly. Expect some normal noise and heat under load, thin and light for its size.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel 8th Gen Core i7-8565U Quad-Core Processor @ 1.8 GHz (upto 4.6 GHz TurboBoost)
- 256GB SSD
- 8GB RAM included (1x8GB)
- HP 15.6" 1366x768 HD Display (matte, TN)
- Integrated speakers with mic
- Non-Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- DVD RW Drive
- Ports: 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1x USB 2.0; 1x HDMI 1.4b; Ethernet; headphone/mic; AC power jack
- Networking: Wifi; Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Internal Battery, no-fingerprint reader
- HP 250 G7 Laptop & charger
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 3-month RTB warranty, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the HP laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 12-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
Get connected with the value-focused HP 250 Notebook PC with the latest technology and a durable chassis that helps protect the notebook. Complete business tasks with an Intel processor and essential collaboration tools.
Powered for business
Confidently complete projects with the latest technology including powerful Intel Core processors, fast memory, and storage.
Durable mobile design
Rest assured that the HP 250 can keep up with mobile workstyles with a thinner and lighter design. The durable chassis protects the notebook, so it looks as professional as you do.
This notebook is ready to connect to all your peripherals and is designed to fit the needs of a business with an Ethernet port and HDMI port.