Note: has some coil whine noise audible. A working used laptop. Tested by a technician (the photos are from the listed unit). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The screen works. In a good condition inside (the "A" key has visibly worn. There may be some other wears on the keypad/edges). Some small wears/marks on the outside (overall good condition but some imperfections and paint wears on the edges/base/corners; etc.). These are cosmetic only and does not affect performance. The battery holds a high 95% of the original charge (HWMonitor app estimation only). Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drive internally. It comes with the charger, in repacked, secure box. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit)
- 13.3" Full HD display 1920x1080 LED-backlit display (Glossy, glass panel) non touch
- 8GB RAM Included
- 256GB SSD
- Ensures quicker boot & make apps to load faster
- Intel® Core™ m5-6Y57U@ 1.10 GHz (up to 2.70GHz with TurboBoost, 4 threads, 2 cores, Intel HD) 4MB cache
- The real-world performance is not far from Core i7-2620M
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No DVD drive
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0 charging; 1x USB Type-C™; docking connector; HDMI; 1x AC power; 1xheadphone/mic, kensington lock
- Networking: Intel Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth
- Internal battery
- Extras: Webcam
- Presence / size: 31.0 x 21.0 x 1.57 cm, from 1.16 kg
- HP EliteBook 1030 G1 Laptop
HP Charger (with UK plug).
- EU Buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable instead of the UK plug cable, just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).