A working used laptop. Tested and performs well (the photos are from the listed unit). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The screen works, grade C condition (many small marks / bright marks visible, see photos 4-6). In a good condition inside (there may be some wears on the keypad/edges). Some noticeable wears/marks on the outside (small cosmetic bumps/marks on the lid / the edge; some paint wears on the edges/base/corners; cosmetic bump to the docking port connector). These are cosmetic only and does not affect performance. The unit has some coil whine noise. The 30Whr battery holds a high 95% of the original charge (HWMonitor app estimation only). Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drives internally. Passively cooled (no fans inside - still usable for light every-day workload). Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). It comes with the charger, in repacked, secure box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 13.3" Full HD display 1920x1080 LED-backlit display (Glossy, glass panel) non touch
- 8GB RAM Included
- 256GB SSD
- Ensures quicker boot & make apps to load faster
- Intel® Core™ m5-6Y57U@ 1.10 GHz (up to 2.70GHz with TurboBoost, 4 threads, 2 cores, Intel HD) 4MB cache
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0 charging; 1x USB Type-C™; docking connector; HDMI; 1x AC power; 1xheadphone/mic, kensington lock
- Networking: Intel Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth
- Internal battery
- Extras: Webcam
- Presence / size: 31.0 x 21.0 x 1.57 cm, from 1.16 kg
- HP 1030 G1 Core m5 8GB 256GB UltraBook
HP Charger (with UK plug).
- EU Buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable instead of the UK plug cable, just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).