A working used laptop. Tested and performs well (the photos are from the listed unit). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. Screen works, grade C (some small marks visible, see photo 3). In a good condition inside (some wears on the keypad/edges). Some noticeable wears/marks on the outside (small cosmetic bumps/marks on the lid / the edge; some paint wears on the edges; wears on the base, etc) These are cosmetic only and does not affect performance. The battery holds a decent 82% of the original charge (HP app estimation only). Has some coil whine noise. Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drives internally. Sold on the Standard VAT scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero VAT). It comes with the charger, in repacked, secure box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 14" QHD+ Touch Screen 3000x1800 LED-backlit display (Glossy)
- Integrated mic; 2 stereo speakers
- 16GB RAM Included (DDR4, non-upgradeable)
- 180GB SSD (OS)
- Ensures quicker boot & make apps to load faster
- Intel® Core™ m7-6Y75U@ 1.20 GHz (up to 3.1GHz with TurboBoost, 4 threads, 2 cores, Intel HD)
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 2xUSB 3.0 charging; 1xUSB Type-C™; 1xdocking connector; 1xHDMI; 1xAC power; 1xheadphone/mic
- Networking: Intel Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth
- Internal battery
- Extras: Webcam, fingerprint reader
- Presence / size: 31.0 x 21.0 x 1.57 cm, from 1.16 kg
- HP 1030 G1 UltraBook
HP Charger (with UK plug).
- EU Buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable instead of the UK plug cable, just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).