Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: A used laptop, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the standard VAT scheme. Has 3 month RTB warranty with us. Display works. The outside casing has noticeable wears/bumps (on the lid/edges/base; small bump on the rear right corner, cosmetic only, see photo 6). The inside looks okay (heavy wears on the palmrest/keypad). 2x rubber feet wore off from the base (stays flat on the surface still). Battery keeps some capacity (80% checked by HP app, estimation only). Designed to be thin & light, no optical drives internally. Comes with a charger (compatible, non-original), in a repacked box.
HP EliteBook 1040 G1 Ultrabook (Backlit keypad, 8GB RAM, Thin & Light, just 1.5kg!)
- 14" LED-backlit display (1600x900, non-touch, TN)
- 8GB RAM, 240GB Solid-State Drive (OS, M.2 upgraded) Ensures quicker boot & make apps to load faster
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout)
- Intel Core i5-4300U@ 1.9GHz (upto 2.9 GHz with Intel TurboBoost Technology, 3MB cache, 4 threads, 2 cores, Intel HD) Performance not far off Core i7-4500U in real-world usage (base frequency is just 0.1Ghz less).
- DTS Audio; dual-microphone array; 2 stereo speakers
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 2xUSB 3.0, Display Port (V1.2); 1xdocking connector; 1xAC power; 1xheadphone/mic combo
- Networking: Intel Wifi (N), No Bluetooth
- Built-in battery
- Extras: Webcam, fingerprint reader
- Presence / size: 33.8 cm x 23.35 cm x 1.59 cm, from 1.49 kg
- This listing includes: HP 1040 UltraBook HP Charger (with UK plug)
Peace of mind
- We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival. Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnoistics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data. This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).