Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: Used laptop, performs well, it comes with HP charger, in a repacked box (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on standard VAT scheme. US Keypad layout. Has 3 month RTB warranty with us. Display works. Good condition inside (some light wears e.g. on the bezel/edges/base). Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drives internally. The exterior looks okay (has some visible marks/bump e.g. on the lid/edges/corners, etc). The battery has a high percentage.
Available: HP 1040 G1 Business Ultrabook (Backlit keypad, 8GB RAM, Thin & Light)
- Engage in video conferences, web-based trainings or streaming videos with smooth audio quality, thanks to DTS Studio Sound
- Get more done in low light, and worry less over minor accidental spills with the backlit spill-resistant keyboard
- Get going in seconds with a solid-state drive, enjoy the responsiveness of the fast Intel Core processors
- Enjoy HP's multi-gesture touchpad that allows you to use similar gestures as you would on a smart phone or tablet
- 14" LED-backlit display (1600x900, non-touch, TN)
- 8GB RAM, 240GB Solid-State Drive (OS, M.2 upgraded)
- Ensures quicker boot & make apps to load faster
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (US layout)
- Intel® Core™ i5-4300U@ 1.9GHz (upto 2.9 GHz with Intel TurboBoost Technology, 3MB cache, 4 threads, 2 cores, Intel HD)
- Performance not far off Core i7-4500U in real-world usage (only base frequency 100mhz off).
- DTS Audio; dual-microphone array; 2 stereo speakers
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 2xUSB 3.0, Display Port (V1.2); 1xdocking connector; 1xAC power; 1xheadphone/mic combo
- Networking: Intel Wifi (N), 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Ethernet, No Bluetooth
- Built-in battery
- Extras: Webcam, fingerprint reader
- Presence / size: 33.8 cm x 23.35 cm x 1.59 cm, from 1.49 kg
This listing includes:
- HP 1040 UltraBook
- HP Charger (with UK plug).
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided.