Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: Used laptop, performs well (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on standard VAT scheme. Has 3 month RTB warranty with us. Display works. Outside casing looks okay (e.g. some visible wears/marks e.g. on the lid/edges/corners / base, etc). Battery keeps a lower 85% charge (HP app estimation only). Good condition inside (some wears on the palmrest/keyboard). Designed to be thin & light, no optical drives internally. Comes with the AC charger (compatible, non-original), in a repacked box.
Available: HP 1040 G1 Business Ultrabook (Backlit keypad, 8GB RAM, Thin & Light)
- Engage in video conferences, web-based trainings or streaming videos with smooth audio quality, thanks to DTS Studio Sound
- Get more done in low light, and worry less over minor accidental spills with the backlit spill-resistant keyboard
- Get going in seconds with a solid-state drive, enjoy the responsiveness of the fast Intel Core processors
- Enjoy HP's multi-gesture touchpad that allows you to use similar gestures as you would on a smart phone or tablet
- 14" LED-backlit display (1600x900, non-touch, TN)
- 8GB RAM
- 240GB Solid-State Drive (OS, M.2 upgraded)
- Ensures quicker boot & make apps to load faster
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout)
- Intel Core i5-4300U@ 1.9GHz (upto 2.9 GHz with Intel TurboBoost Technology, 3MB cache, 4 threads, 2 cores, Intel HD)
- Performance not far off Core i7-4500U in real-world usage (base frequency is just 0.1Ghz less).
- DTS Audio; dual-microphone array; 2 stereo speakers
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 2xUSB 3.0, Display Port (V1.2); 1xdocking connector; 1xAC power; audio jack
- Networking: Intel Wifi (N), no Ethernet, No bluetooth
- Built-in battery
- Extras: Webcam, fingerprint reader
- Presence / size: 33.8 cm x 23.35 cm x 1.59 cm, from 1.49 kg
This listing includes:
- HP 1040 UltraBook
- AC Charger (with UK plug, compatible, non-original).
EU Buyers? Leave a note if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).