Used laptop, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on standard VAT scheme. Keypad has UK layout. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. Display works, grade B (to be picky: when opening/closing the lid, the plastic bezel leaves few small slight ripples on the edges of the display). Okay condition inside (some light wears e.g. on the bezel/keypad/palmrest). The outside casing has some visible wears/marks (wears/small bumps on the lid/front edge/edges/corners/base, etc). The battery holds 67% of the original capacity. Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drives internally. Comes with the AC charger (compatible, non-original), in a repacked box. The fan is audible.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 14" 1600 x 900 Display (matte, non-touch, TN)
- 4GB RAM (onboard, non-upgradeable)
- 240GB SSD (OS, M.2 upgraded)
- Backlit Keypad
- Intel® Core™ i5-4300U@ 1.9GHz (upto 2.9 GHz TurboBoost, 3MB cache, 4 threads, 2 cores, Intel HD)
- Performance not far off Core i7-4500U in real-world usage (base frequency is just 0.1Ghz off).
- DTS Audio; dual-microphone array; 2 stereo speakers
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 2xUSB 3.0, Display Port; 1xdocking connector; 1xAC power; audio jack
- Networking: Intel Wifi (N)
- Built-in battery
- Extras: Webcam, fingerprint reader
- Presence / size: 33.8 cm x 23.35 cm x 1.59 cm, from 1.49 kg
This elegantly designed HP EliteBook is among the thinnest business Ultrabook yet. The HP Elitebook Folio 1040 is packed with enterprise-class features like docking capability and premier security to help keep you productive and your data safe.
- Engage in video conferences, web-based training or streaming videos with smooth audio quality, thanks to DTS Studio Sound
- Get more done in low light, and worry less over minor accidental spills with the backlit spill-resistant keyboard
- Get going in seconds with a solid-state drive, enjoy the responsiveness of the fast Intel Core processors
- Enjoy HP's multi-gesture touchpad that allows you to use similar gestures as you would on a smartphone or tablet
- HP 1040 UltraBook
- HP Charger (with UK plug, compatible, non-original).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).