A good condition used unit. Tested and performs well (the photos are from the listed unit). It comes with the charger, in repacked, secure box. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. In a good condition inside. Some wears/marks on the outside (around the edge / lid, etc) These are cosmetic only and does not affect performance. The battery holds a decent 85% of the original charge (HP app estimation only). Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drives internally. Sold on VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 14" QHD Touch Screen 2560x1400 LED-backlit display (Touch, IPS)
- Integrated dual-mic; 2 stereo speakers
- 16GB RAM Included (DDR4, 2133Mhz, non-upgradeable)
- 360GB SSD (OS, M.2)
- Ensures quicker boot & make apps to load faster
- Intel® Core™ i5-6300U@ 2.4GHz (up to 3.0GHz with TurboBoost, 4 threads, 2 cores, Intel HD)
- Fast Core processor, real-world performance not far off Core i7-6500U, etc.
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 2xUSB 3.0 charging; 1xUSB Type-C™; 1xdocking connector; 1xHDMI; 1xAC power; 1xheadphone/mic
- Networking: Intel 8260 Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth
- HP polymer battery
- Extras: HD Webcam, fingerprint reader
- Presence / size: 13.27 x 9.23 x 0.62 in, from 1.42 kg
- HP 1040 G3 UltraBook
HP Charger (with UK plug).
- EU Buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable instead of the UK plug cable, just leave a note at the checkout.
Please note: this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
HP EliteBook 1040 G3:
The sophisticated style of the HP EliteBook 1040 Ultrabook™ complements the innovative performance, security, and manageability features that help bring out your finest work.
Carry less, do more
Work confidently with the thin, elegant, and durable HP EliteBook 1040 with the HP Premium Keyboard, and a strong all metal diamond cut design that passed MIL-STD 810G testing.
Power through your day with long battery life, 6th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, DDR4 memory, and M.2 slot that yield impressive speed and performance.
Connect and collaborate in style
Collaborate with colleagues from practically anywhere with a 720p webcam, HP Noise Reduction Software and Audio by Bang & Olufsen.
Security inside and out
HP helps protect you from malware. HP Sure Start with Dynamic Protection protects against BIOS attacks.