A very good condition ultrabook (photos are from the listed unit); the charger is included, in repacked box. Has a 12-month RTB warranty with us. May have some HP warranty remaining** (the serial number suggests HP UK warranty until 2024, see photo 4). The inside and the outside casing looks very good. The screen works. The battery holds a high 94% of the original charge (HP app estimation only). Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drives internally. Sold on VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Very powerful unit in a compact body, expect some normal noise under load.
- The HP EliteBook 735 G5 is designed for the modern mobile professional.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700U Quad-Core Processor @ 2.2 GHz, upto 3.8 GHz burst, 6 MB cache & Radeon Vega 10 Graphics
- Fast Core processor, similar brand positioning at Intel's Core i7 (4 core, 8 thread)
- 13.3" Full-HD IPS Screen (1920x1080, matte)
- 8GB RAM included
- 256GB SSD
- Bang & Olufsen, dual stereo speakers, mic
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout), Touchpad, Pointstick
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1x USB Type-C™; 1x HDMI; Ethernet; 1x audio; 1x docking connector
- Networking: Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth
- Internal Battery, Fingerprint reader
- Dimensions: 31.04 x 22.93 x 1.77 cm, approx 1.33kg
- HP 735 G5 UltraBook
HP Charger (with the UK plug cable).
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Peace of mind:
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 12-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the HP laptops' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 12-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.