This laptop is sold as grade 3 / grade C (please see photos for grading info). For each photo angle in the gallery: we've selected a lower cosmetic graded unit from a batch. Whilst the overall condition may look less good, this way some aspects may be better in the unit received. Tested and working, has a 3-month RTB warranty with us only. Sold on the standard VAT scheme. It comes with a charger (compatible, may be non-OEM), in repacked, secure box. The outside casing will have some noticeable wears/marks (mostly on the lid; so on the edge/ base; some paint marks/wears on the lid/edge/corners). Okay condition inside (some wears on the bezel/keypad/trackpad/speaker grill, etc). The screen works (some surface marks visible). Only 1x laptop is included per unit price. The battery holds above 70%+ charge. Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drives internally. No fingerprint reader.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 240GB SSD
- 14" HD 1366x768 Display (standard viewing angles, non-Touch) Note; not full HD.
- 8GB RAM included
- AMD Pro A10-8700B @ 1.8GHz (upto 3.2GHz, 4 cores, AMD R6 Graphics)
- The real-world performance is similar to an i5-5200U, etc.
- Backlit Keypad (UK QWERTY layout)
- Running Windows 10 64 Bit
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0; 1x USB-C; DisplayPort, VGA,Ethernet, 3.5mm combo jack, Docking
- Networking: Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth,
- No fingerprint reader
- Internal 3-Cell Battery (38Whr), dual-mic; speakers,
- Dimension / size: 33.8 x 23.7 x 1.89 cm, from 1.54 kg
- HP EliteBook 745 G3 AMD 240GB 8GB Laptop
- Compatible charger (with the UK plug cable).
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable instead, just make a note at checkout)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid/drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 3-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the HP laptops' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 3-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
A decent laptop for the every-day use & lighter office work.
- Elevate your day with a professional laptop which has an AMD processors, SSD & RAM.
- At 18.9mm thin & 1.48 kg light, it also features ports like VGA, DisplayPort™, Ethernet & Docking.
- It comes pre-setup & ready to use (this is the AMD version of the popular HP 840 G3).