A good condition ultrabook (photos are from the listed unit); the charger is included, in repacked box. Has HP global warranty until Aug 2022 (off-site, see photo 3). Has the premium privacy screen (F2 to enable). The inside and the outside casing looks good (has small visible wears/marks on the front edge/rear edge; edges/ base). The battery holds a high 90% charge (HP app estimation only). Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drives internally. Sold on VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Very powerful unit in a compact body, expect some normal noise under load.
- Designed for the modern mobile professional, the HP EliteBook 745 offers enterprise-grade security
- and manageability along with powerful collaboration features to keep you connected.
- This is essentially the Ryzen version of the popular HP EliteBook 840.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700U Quad-Core Processor @ 2.2 GHz, upto 3.8 GHz burst, 6 MB cache & Radeon Vega Graphics
- Fast Core processor, similar brand positioning at Intel's Core i7
- 512GB Solid-State Drive - Ensures quicker boot & make apps to load faster
- 16GB RAM included
- HP Sure View Integrated Privacy Screen 14" FHD IPS anti-glare LED-backlit, 72% sRGB, HD IR webcam
- Bang & Olufsen, dual stereo speakers, 3 multi array mic
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout)
- Touchpad, Pointstick
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1x USB Type-C™; 1x HDMI; Ethernet; 1x audio; 1x docking connector
- Networking: Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth
- Internal Battery
- Fingerprint reader
- Dimension: 32.61 x 23.42 x 1.78 cm (12.84 x 9.22 x 0.7 in), approx 1.53kg
This listing includes:
- HP 745 G5 UltraBook
- HP Charger (with the UK plug cable).
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.