A working used laptop. The charger is included, in repacked box. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 6-month warranty with us. May have HP warranty remaining** (Serial number suggests HP warranty until 2022, see photos 2). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/edges/base, etc). Inside looks good (may have some wears/mark visible inc on the chassis/keypad). The screen works. The built-in privacy screen could be switched on/off; this type of display will have a narrower viewing angle / more backlight leakage around the edge, than the normal IPS screen. The webcam has no privacy cover. The battery holds a high 85% charge (HWMonitor estimation only). Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drives internally. Very powerful unit in a compact body, expect some normal noise under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700U Quad-core CPU with Vega 10 Mobile Graphics
- 16GB RAM included
- 256GB SSD
- HP 14" SureView Privacy Panel FHD WLED IPS Display (matte, Anti-glare, non touch)
- Bang & Olufsen speaker with mic
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout)
- Touchpad, Pointstick
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1x Type C, HDMI, Ethernet, 3.5mm comb jack, Dock, Kensington lock
- Networking: Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth
- Internal 3 Cell Battery, good array of ports
- HP 745 G5 Laptop & charger
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 6-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the HP laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.