This is a used laptop, which has been tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). It's sold on standard VAT scheme. It has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The display works, grade B (some marks visible, see photo 5). Okay condition inside (some wears/marks e.g. on the bezel/keypad/palmrest, the C key has almost worn from use; palmrest is visibly shiny from wears). The outside casing has some visible wears/marks (wears/marks on the lid/front edge/edges/corners/base, etc we've tried to show in the pictures provided.). The battery holds 85% of the original capacity (As per HP's battery check app). Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drives internally. Comes with the AC charger (compatible, non-original), in a repacked box. The fan may be audible and the laptop may give off some heat when under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 12.5" 1366 x 768 Display (matte, non-touch, TN)
- 8GB RAM included
- 500GB HDD included
- None-backlit UK keyboard
- Intel® Core™ i5-5300U@ 2.30GHz (upto 2.90 GHz TurboBoost, 3MB cache, 4 threads, 2 cores, Intel HD)
- Its performance not far from a Core i7 5th gen CPUs in the real-world usage
- DTS Audio; dual-microphone array; 2 stereo speakers
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 3x USB 3.0, Display Port; VGA,1x docking connector, 3.5mm combo jack, ethernet
- Networking: Intel Wifi AC
- Built-in battery, Barrel AC power connector
- Extras: Webcam, touchpoint stick
- Presence / size: 31 cm x 21.5 cm x 2.1 cm; 1.34 Kg
- HP EliteBook 820 G2 i5 500GB
- HP Charger (with UK plug, compatible, non-original).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).