A decent condition working used laptop (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Inside looks okay (some wear on the keypad/LCD bezel). The screen works, grade B+ (small marks on the screen visible, see photo 4-5). The outside casing has some wears/marks (some small wears/scratches on the lid/ edges/base/corners, etc, see photos). The battery holds a high 85% charge (HP app estimation only). It has a 6-month warranty with us only. May have manufacturer's warranty remaining** (Serial number suggests HP warranty until late 2021, see photo 3). Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drives internally. Very powerful unit in a compact body, expect some normal noise under load. Genuine HP AC charger is included, in a repacked, secure box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel® Core™ i5-8250U@ 1.6GHz (upto 3.4GHz with Intel TurboBoost Technology, 8 threads, 4 cores, Intel HD)
- The real-world performance is not far from the Core i7-8550U
- 256GB SSD
- 12GB RAM included (upgrade*)
- 13.3" FHD 1920x1080 Screen LED-backlit display (non-touch, matte)
- Audio by Bang & Olufsen; Integrated-mic; speakers
- Backlit Keypad (UK QWERTY layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 1x Thunderbolt™ (USB Type-C™ connector); 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1; HDMI 1.4b; Ethernet; docking connector; audio jack
- Networking: Intel Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth
- Internal Battery, Fingerprint reader
- Presence / size: 31 x 22.93 x 1.77 cm, from 1.33 kg
HP 830 G5 UltraBook
AC Charger (with the UK plug cable, non-OEM).
EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available);
after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- *Our upgraded parts have a 6-month warranty with us only. **Our 6-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the HP laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.