Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: Tested and working (photos are from the listed unit), has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. Sold as cosmetically poor grade C (see photo 2 for grading info). It comes with a charger, in repacked box. The keypad looks like new. The outside casing will have some heavy cosmetic wears/marks (on the lid/edge/ base; some paint marks/wears on the lid/edge/corners). Good condition inside (visible wears on the bezel/palmrest/plastics). The screen works, grade B (2 small marks visible, see photo 5). The battery holds above 75%+ charge. Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drives internally. Sold on the standard VAT scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
- 256GB SSD
- 14" HD 1366x768 Display (standard viewing angle, non-Touch, TN)
- 8GB RAM included (DDR4)
- Audio by Bang & Olufsen; Integrated dual-mic; speakers
- Intel® Core™ i5-6300U@ 2.4GHz (upto 3.0GHz with Intel TurboBoost Technology, 3MB cache, 4 threads, 2 cores, Intel HD)
- Fast Core processor, real-world performance not far off Core i7-6500U, etc.
- Non-Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout), Spill-resistant keyboard and drain;
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 2xUSB 3.0; 1xUSB Type-C™; 1x DisplayPort; 1x VGA; 1xdocking connector; 1xheadphone/mic combo
- Networking: Intel 8260 Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth
- Internal Battery
- Presence / size: 33.8 x 23.7 x 1.89 cm, from 1.54 kg
This listing includes:
- HP 840 G3 UltraBook
- HP Charger (with the UK plug cable).
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout).
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).