Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: An good condition used ultrabook, it performs well (photos are from the listed unit), it comes with the charger, in repacked boxing. Has 3-month RTB warranty with us. The screen looks good, grade A- (tiny surface marks, much less visible when the screen is on, see photo 6). Good condition inside (small wears on the bezel/key). The outside casing has some visible wears/marks (on the lid/edge/ base; the ethernet port cover works, though has no spring action). The battery holds a 92% charge (HP app estimation only). Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drives internally. Sold on VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
- 512GB Solid-State Drive - Ensures quicker boot & make apps to load faster
- 14" FHD 1920x1080 LED-backlit display (standard viewing angle, non-Touch, TN)
- 8GB RAM included (2133Mhz)
- Audio by Bang & Olufsen; Integrated dual-mic; speakers
- Intel® Core™ i5-6300U@ 2.4GHz (upto 3.0GHz with Intel TurboBoost Technology, 3MB cache, 4 threads, 2 cores, Intel HD)
- Fast Core processor, real-world performance not far off Core i7-6500U, etc.
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout), Spill-resistant keyboard and drain;
- Glass touchpad (with chemically etched surface) with on/off button, supports 2-way scroll, taps and gestures enabled by default, two-finger scrolling, two finger zoom (pinch), PointstickGlass ClickPad
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 2xUSB 3.0; 1xUSB Type-C™; 1x DisplayPort; 1x VGA; 1xdocking connector; 1xheadphone/mic combo
- Networking: Intel 8260 Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth
- Internal Battery
- No fingerprint reader
- Presence / size: 33.8 x 23.7 x 1.89 cm, from 1.54 kg
This listing includes:
- HP 840 G3 UltraBook
- HP Charger (with the UK plug cable).
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout.