Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: A working used ultrabook; it performs well (photos are from the listed unit), it comes with the charger, in repacked boxing. Has 3-month RTB cover with us. In an okay condition inside with some visible wears/marks (e.g. on the keypad / bezel). Outside casing have some noticeable wears /marks (e.g. around the lid/ rear edge / edge/base). The battery holds a 86% charge (HP app estimation only). Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drives internally. Sold on VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
- 14" FHD 1920x1080 LED-backlit display (standard viewing angle, non-Touch, TN)
- 8GB RAM included (2133Mhz)
- Audio by Bang & Olufsen; Integrated dual-mic; speakers
- 500GB hard drive (not SSD)
- Intel® Core™ i5-6300U@ 2.4GHz (upto 3.0GHz with Intel TurboBoost Technology, 3MB cache, 4 threads, 2 cores, Intel HD)
- Fast Core processor, real-world performance not far off Core i7-6500U, etc.
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout), Spill-resistant keyboard and drain;
- Glass touchpad (with chemically etched surface) with on/off button, supports 2-way scroll, taps and gestures enabled by default, two-finger scrolling, two finger zoom (pinch), PointstickGlass ClickPad
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 2xUSB 3.0; 1xUSB Type-C™; 1x DisplayPort; 1x VGA; 1xdocking connector; 1xheadphone/mic combo
- Networking: Intel 8260 Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth
- Internal Battery
- No fingerprint reader
- Presence / size: 33.8 x 23.7 x 1.89 cm, from 1.54 kg
This listing includes:
- HP 840 G3 UltraBook
- HP Charger (with the UK plug cable).
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.