Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: A working used ultrabook; it performs well, it comes with the charger, in repacked boxing. Has HP global warranty until Oct 2019 (off-site, see photo 2). Okay condition inside with some visible wears/marks (e.g. scratches on the lid keypad / bezel). Outside casing have some visible wears (e.g. around the lid/ front edge / edge/base). Battery holds a high % charge (HP app estimation only). Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drives internally. Sold on VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
- 14" FHD 1920x1080 LED-backlit display (standard viewing angle, non-Touch, TN)
- 8GB RAM included
- Audio by Bang & Olufsen; Integrated dual-mic; speakers
- 500GB hard drive (not SSD)
- Intel® Core™ i5-6300U@ 2.4GHz (upto 3.0GHz with Intel TurboBoost Technology, 3MB cache, 4 threads, 2 cores, Intel HD)
- Fast Core processor, real-world performance not far off Core i7-6500U, etc.
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout), Spill-resistant keyboard and drain;
- Glass touchpad (with chemically etched surface) with on/off button, supports 2-way scroll, taps and gestures enabled by default, two-finger scrolling, two finger zoom (pinch), PointstickGlass ClickPad
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 2xUSB 3.0; 1xUSB Type-C™; 1x DisplayPort; 1x VGA; 1xdocking connector; 1xheadphone/mic combo
- Networking: Intel 8260 Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth
- Internal Battery
- No fingerprint reader
- Presence / size: 33.8 x 23.7 x 1.89 cm, from 1.54 kg
This listing includes:
- HP 840 G3 UltraBook
- HP Charger (with the UK plug cable).
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
- Your item will be packed with care, we aim to give you peace of mind by using insured courier services where possible.
- Items will generally be dispatched on the next working day after payment (Sometimes we can process it sooner, however, next day is the norm for the delivery company to collect)
- We use a next day service to send our items (next day applies to weekdays). Where the Next day service is unavailable in the delivery post code (in a few regions e.g. Scottish Highlands, NI), we'll opt for the 2 days or 2-3 days service for you.
- The delivery may take slightly longer around the weekends or bank holidays, as there isn't Saturday delivery. So if you order on Friday, you will normally receive the item early on the next week.
- You could receive delivery text notifications / emails, if you enter your mobile during checkout process.
- This is a trackable service and you will have to sign for your delivery. Customers with a non standard UK address, for example Armed Forces, should contact us in advance of the listing ending as there may be a surcharge or alternative method of postage required.
- Our international shipping is processed by eBay Global Shipping Programme.
- We use the same 24 hour service to send the parcel to eBay for processing, who then sends the parcel out to you.
- eBay GSP handles the logistics & protects the item against damage in international transit.