A like-new condition laptop (top-end spec with the privacy display). Has a 12-month warranty with us (the serial number suggests HP warranty until 2024, see photo 2**). Has been opened by our technician to update the Windows & Drivers. The original 65W type C charger is included with the plug (the original box may have some marks). The inside and the outside looks great (may have small wears/marks, we've noticed much). The screen looks good. Sold on the VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The battery holds at least 90% charge (HP app estimation only). Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drives internally. Very powerful unit in a compact body, expect some normal noise under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel 10th Gen Core i7-10510U Quad-Core Processor @ 1.8 GHz (upto 4.9 GHz TurboBoost, 8 MB cache)
- 512GB SSD
- 32GB RAM
- 15.6" Full-HD SureView Privacy Display (1000 nits, anti-glare, non-touch)
- The privacy screen is impressively bright & gives you the on/off privacy mode, though has a trade-off in viewing angle/accuracy.
- Bang & Olufsen speaker
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- Ports: 2x USB 3.1 Type-C; 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port; 1x HDMI 1.4; 1x audio jack
- Networking: Wifi (802.11ac), Bluetooth
- Mobile Broadband: Intel XMM 7360
- Internal Battery, fingerprint reader
- No DVD drive, no ethernet
- Dimension: 35.97 x 23.37 x 1.93 cm (14.16 x 9.20 x 0.76 in), 1.76kg
- HP EliteBook 850 G7 Laptop
- HP 65W Type-C Charger (with the UK plug cable).
- EU buyer? (if you'd like for us to swap the UK plug cable, for the EU plug cable-free, just make a note at checkout)
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 12-month RTB warranty, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers the laptop, and our RAM upgrade). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the HP laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
HP EliteBook 850 G7 Laptop
A collaborative approach to work requires a powerful, secure, and durable laptop that keeps users connected and productive in any setting. Meet the demands of your multi-task, multi-place workday with the lightweight and beautifully designed HP EliteBook 850 G7.