Note: A very good condition used laptop. It has been tested and performs well (the photos are from the listed unit). It comes with the charger, in a secure, repacked box. It has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. May have HP warranty remaining** (The serial number indicates warranty until 2022, see photo 5). In a good condition inside (may have some wears and marks, we haven't noticed much). There are some small scratches visible on the metal casing (on the sides/edges, etc). These are cosmetic only. The screen looks good and the touch works well. The battery holds a high 95% charge (HP app estimation only). Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drives internally. Expect some normal/noticeable noise & heat under usage/load respectively. Sold on VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel® Core™ i7-8665U @1.9GHz (upto 4.8GHz with TurboBoost , 8MB cache, 8 threads, 4 cores, Intel HD)
- 512GB Solid-State Drive (OS, M.2)
- 16GB RAM
- 13.3" Full HD backlit Touch Screen (1920x1080, privacy panel)
- Backlit Keypad (UK QWERTY layout)
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 2x USB-C/Thunderbolt; 1xUSB Type-C, HDMI, Headphone & Mic combo
- Networking: Wireless AX, Bluetooth, no ethernet port, no WWAN
- Built-in battery, Webcam
- Dimension: 30.58 x 20.5 x 1.58 cm; from 1.27kg
- HP x360 1030 G4 2 in 1 Laptop
- HP Charger (with UK plug).
- EU Buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable instead of the UK plug cable, just leave a note at the checkout.
Please note: this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 6-month RTB cover for the laptop is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only (the rationale is that whilst the HP laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only.