The keyboard, mouse, wifi dongle & the charger are included with the tiny-PC only. No screen/screen cable is included. Tested and working. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us; may have manufacturer's warranty remaining (serial number suggests warranty until 2022, see photos for details**). Good condition generally overall (the photos are of the listed unit; some wears/marks are visible on the unit, cosmetic only). Has no optical drive. It comes in a repacked box (pre-setup, ready to use).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel® Core™ i5-8500T vPro™ 6-Core Processor (2.1 GHz base frequency, up to 3.5 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 9 MB cache)
- 256GB SSD
- Intel HD 630 Graphics
- 16GB RAM (upgraded from 8GB*)
- Ports: VGA; 1x Ethernet; 2x DisplayPort ; 6x USB 3.0; 1x USB-C; audio jack
- Connectivity: no internal wifi/no wifi antenna; no bluetooth; external USB wifi dongle included
- Dimension: 17.7 x 17.5 x 3.4 cm; 0.96 kg
- ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® 2019 registered where applicable; low halogen spec.
This listing includes:
- HP EliteDesk 800 G4 Desktop Mini PC: i5 8th Gen, 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, Warranty
- Mouse & Keypad (UK QWERTY)
- UK Plug cable
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout, if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- *Our upgraded parts have a 6-month RTB warranty with us only (RAM). **Our 6-month RTB PC warranty, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (*any upgraded RAM parts, will have a 6-month warranty with us only). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the unit's warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.