Along with this All-in-One PC, a wired keypad, a wired mouse, and a USB Wifi adapter will also be included. An okay condition used device (photos are from the listed unit), tested and working. Sold on the standard VAT scheme (EU buyer: we cannot zero VAT). Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us; may have HP Warranty (serial number suggests warranty until 2022 , see photo 5 for details). The display looks good. A plastic part of the base of the stand on the device appears to have worn off. This is simply cosmetic only, and does not affect the performance (the device is still completely sturdy, see photo 3-4). Has optical drive. It comes with a UK plug cable, in a repacked box (pre-setup, ready to use).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 23.8" Full-HD Display (matte, 1920 x 1080, non-touch)
- Bang & Olufsen Branded Audio
- 256GB SSD
- 16GB RAM included (upgraded from 8GB*)
- Intel® Core™ i7-6700@ 3.40GHz (up to 4.0 GHz with Intel TurboBoost, 4 cores, 8 threads)
- A fast processor helps to ensure a more responsive performance, be it larger database work, VMWare, Photoshop, CAD, etc.
- AMD Radeon RX 560 Series Graphics
- Running Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Ports: 6x USB 3.1 Gen 1: (2 along the bottom on the left side, including 1 fast charging & 4 at the rear); 1x USB Type-C 3.1 Gen1; 1x DisplayPort with multi-stream; 1x HDMI; audio jack; 1x Ethernet port
- Networking: Ethernet, no internal wifi (USB wireless included)
- Extras: Pop up Webcam
This listing includes:
- HP All-in-One G3 Desktop (i7 PC)
- A wired keypad, a wired mouse, and a USB Wifi adapter
AC Cable (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout, if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- *Our upgraded parts (RAM) have a 6-month parts warranty with us. **Our 6-month RTB PC warranty, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the HP laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
Amazing from any angle
First impressions are important; you can count on this purposefully- designed AiO to make a good one. Work in style on the elegant HP EliteOne 800 AiO with its thin profile, micro-bezel border, and superb cable management.
High-performance users will enjoy the powerful combination of Intel® i series Core™ processors, SSDs and fast RAM.
See and hear them clearly
Give online collaboration the sharpness and clarity of a face-to-face meeting. Enjoy the Audio by Bang & Olufsen, HP Noise Cancellation software, HP Audio Boost, and the pop-up webcams .
Power through your day with Windows 10 and the powerful HP EliteOne 800. AiO with built-in security, collaboration, and connectivity. Rest easy with a PC that goes the distance and has passed HP Total Test Process and MIL-STD 810G testing.