Note: has some noticeable marks on the front edge; some scratch & marks on the lid (see photos 5-6). A working used gaming laptop. It has been tested and works (the photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the Standard VAT scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero VAT). It has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. May have HP warranty until Oct 2021 (see photo 2**, may be extendable). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/edges/lid/base, etc). The inside looks good. The screen works. It comes in a secure, repacked box with the original charger. The battery at least 85% of the original capacity (estimated by the HP app, actual capacity may vary). Very powerful laptop, expect some normal noise and heat under load. Not a thin and light laptop.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-10750H @2.60Ghz Hexa-core processor (12 threads, up to 5.00Ghz TurboBoost, 12MB cache)
- 17.3" Full-HD IPS Display (G-Sync enabled, 144Hz, 1920 x 1080, matte, non-touch)
- NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2070 8GB Graphics Card
- 512GB SSD + 1TB HDD
- UK Backlit keyboard with numberpad
- 16GB RAM
- Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Webcam, Internal battery
- Connectivity: Wireless AX, Gigabit Ethernet & Bluetooth 5.0
- Ports: 1x USB-C; mini DisplayPort; 3x USB 3.0; HDMI 2.0; separate 3.5mm jacks for sound and microphone, SD Card reader
- Dimension: 28.5 x 40.5 x 2.99 cm; 3.23 Kilograms
- HP Omen 17 RTX Gaming Laptop
- HP AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
EU buyer? If you'd like a EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable), just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- *Our RTB limited hardware warranty for the laptop, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty which is not a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as a bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the HP warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.