Note: has a visible cosmetic bump on the back (see photo 5-6, cosmetic only; does not affect the lid opening/closing). A working used gaming laptop., tested and works (the photos are from the listed unit). Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). It has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The outside casing looks okay, has some noticeable wears/marks (on the lid / edges/lid/base, etc). The inside looks okay (noticeable wears on the palmrest / trackpad, etc). The screen works, grade B condition (some light surface marks, less visible when the screen is on, see photo 4). It comes in a secure, repacked box, with the charger. The battery has 85% of the original capacity (estimated by the HP app, actual capacity may vary). Very powerful laptop, expect some normal noise under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i5 8300H @ 2.30GHz (8 threads, 4 cores, up to 4.00Ghz TurboBoost, 8MB cache)
- The real-world speed is not far from the Core i7-7700HQ
- 15.6" Full-HD IPS LED Display (G-Sync enabled, 144Hz, 1920 x 1080, matte, non touch)
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 (3GB VRAM dedicated)
- 128GB SSD (OS, M.2) + 1TB HDD (Storage)
- UK Backlit keyboard
- 8GB RAM (1x8GB)
- Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Connectivity: Wireless AC, Gigabit Ethernet & Bluetooth
- Ports: 1x USB-C (Thunderbolt 3); mini-DisplayPort 1.4; 3x USB 3; 1x HDMI; 1x Ethernet; audio jack
- HP Omen 15 Nvidia Gaming Laptop
- HP AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? If you'd like a EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable), just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- *Our 3-month RTB limited hardware warranty for the laptop, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty which is not a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as a bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the HP warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.